Complete assembly, break-in, and calibration of Daytona HPA kit process
SERVICE READY TO ACTION
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our service includes:
1. Evaluation of the possibility of mounting the HPA DAYTONA KIT to the replica
2. Sometimes IREMISABLE fit of the replica to DAYTON KIT. This means milling, drilling, making additional technological holes, sawing, cutting etc. which these treatments are necessary to assemble DAYTONA KIT. This is due to the construction of the kit itself and the manufacturer's requirements.
3. Installation of HPA DAYTONA KIT to the prepared replica.
4. Matching the HPA DAYTONA KIT to the replica, its correct setting to work.
5. Initial firing of a replica with mounted HPA DAYTONA KIT.
6. Possible fixes for mounting, permanent embedding HPA DAYTONA putty in the replica.
7. BREAK-IN replicas with mounted HPA DAYTONA KIT. This means that we take a replica, and let in 10,000 BB`s under practical conditions (sometimes during shootings) that the elements of the system fit together. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER STEP.
8. After reaching, we disassemble the HPA DAYTONA replica and KIT for the first part and assess the degree of matching elements, potential slack on the screws, and make the required corrections.
10. After the final functional testing, the replica lands again on the service and we check if nothing has loosened, we clean it of any ferns (we recommend it after each game), we grease it with GETSOME 1000 lube.
11. We pack the replica, (tank, regulator), and add a PACKAGE of targeted weight HPA BB`s.
12. We report to you the readiness of the replica to use, and we send the package to you.
13. You receive a GUARANTEE of SATISFACTION - if ANYONE is not as you expected - you send back a replica to us and we correct it according to your tips.
14. You receive a FREE OF CHARGE first service of replica - after our assembly, after a year or 100,000 BB`s shooted, you send a replica for inspection. We do it for free, you only pay for shipping. In this stage, we recommend replacing the HU rubber (to buy from us), changing the barrel to 6.05mm PDI (also available from us), and possible replacement of used O-rings (also available from us). You pay only for parts and shipping.
In fact, only after a year of shooting (or 100,000 balls fired) HPAY DAYTONA is ready for correct, reliable and long work.
No customer reviews for the moment.