Required for operation :
- Complete TM Spec AEG rifle with gearbox shell (selector plate, trigger lock mechanism, trigger with spring).
- Pressure regulator (LPR or SLP)
- Hose and connectors (avaiable complets)
- LiPo 7,4V Battery with JST connector.
HPA In The Past
The introduction of HPA (high pressure air) technology into the airsoft market ushered in a new era. HPA technology carried with it the highest level of reliability and performance that was virtually unsurpassed. However, since this time it has been assumed that an HPA system has to be designed a certain way. As reliable as it is, multiple valves and moving parts still provide opportunity for vulnerable components to fail. The many controls used to operate and tune HPA systems can be confusing, making it difficult to maximize the performance of the system. Also, many platforms are not compatible with available HPA systems, and users with multiple guns often have to purchase multiple systems. This is why the Wolverine SMP was born
The concept of a Single Moving Part HPA system came from the idea that the fewer moving parts in the system, the more reliable it will be. Rather than simply repackaging electro-pneumatic paintball technology into an airsoft gun, we have adapted the technology precisely for airsoft using a direct, solenoid-fired mechanism. The Wolverine Airsoft SMP then combines this with a springless imbalanced poppet technology to create an HPA product with rock-solid reliability and outstanding performance.
- At Wolverine Airsoft we believe in simplicity – that less can be more. That is why our SMP reduces the replaceable parts by more than 50% compared to any other leading HPA products, lasting even longer with fewer malfunctions. Our single solenoid valve also improves air efficiency by as much as 50% compared to a two-solenoid system, providing more shots out of a single air tank. ONE valve. ONE moving part.
- Applying the same strategy to our electronic components, we created a “smart” HPA system that tunes many of its own settings internally, allowing the user to make any necessary adjustments using only two simple dials.
- To provide access to this HPA technology to as many users as possible, we decided not to include a gearbox shell. Instead, we created the unit to drop-in to an existing gearbox, with interchangeable components that allow it to be used in virtually any version 2 or version 3 gun on the market.
No customer reviews for the moment.